Low-hardness polyurethane elastomer is used to fill ordinary pneumatic tires. Since the hardness of the filling material is generally only 10 to 20 degrees Shore A, this tire not only has the characteristics of a solid tire, but also has good cushioning performance and a large load capacity, which is similar to that of a pneumatic tire. The vibration damping performance can be used for higher speed driving (speed up to 80km/h).
Polyurethane filling (liquid filling, abnormal filling) allows your working vehicle to drive in an environment full of iron nails, broken glass, sharp metal pieces, and gravel, without worrying that the tire will blow out and stop working, providing you with A safe and convenient solution. The advantages of polyurethane filled tires are as follows:
1. The tire has no puncture and maintenance and shutdown problems caused by it.
2. Better ride comfort, smaller rolling fatigue and higher rolling efficiency, and larger ground contact area improve the traction performance of the tire when driving on soft roads.
3. It has excellent shock absorption performance when driving on uneven roads, providing tire wear resistance and good thermal stability.
4. It has a good weighting effect in lifting operations, improving the operational stability and traction performance of the tire. At the same time, the tire has better durability, and the use of the tire is not affected by weather and other reasons.
5. Because the tire effectively reduces the possibility of tire blasting, increase of solid tire fixing bolt holes, shock absorber springs, axle damage and automobile structure damage, the tire maintenance cost is reduced.
6. The tire-infused polyurethane material has a very low hardness, so the tire has a ride comfort similar to that of a pneumatic tire.
7. Improve tire performance, reduce tire wear, and have excellent thermal stability.