1. Under certain load and driving environment conditions, the forklift truck has a choice of suitable tire pressure for tires. When the tire pressure cannot be lower than the industry standard value, the radial structural deformation of the tire can increase, and the development on both sides will produce a Excessive deflection, so that both sides of the tire crown are grounded at the same time, the inner wall of the sidewall is compressed, the outer wall of the sidewall is stretched, and the cords in the carcass produce relatively large deformation and alternating stress. Periodic compression and deformation will restore the fatigue damage of the curtain line, increase the relative slip between the tire curtain layer and the tire and the ground, increase the frictional heat generated, and increase the tire temperature sharply, which reduces the rubber tension and the rope loosens and locally Delamination, when an obstacle is affected by a flat tire. If the tire cord is overstretched, the cord stress becomes larger, which accelerates the fatigue process of the cord, causes the cord to break, and causes the tire to burst early.
2. Under a certain load and tire pressure, the vehicle speed can increase. The frequency of tire deformation, the vibration of the carcass, the tire circumferential and lateral distortion and deformation (forming a static wave) continue to increase, and the unit development time The heat generated by internal friction can increase, and the performance requirements of the tire's working environment will decrease, and the ply rupture and tread peeling may even occur, accelerating the wear and destruction of Chinese tires.
3. Under a certain tire pressure, the overload of solid tires leads to large tire deflection and deformation, high cord and cord stress, which may easily cause cord breakage, loosening and cord delamination in the sidewall of the tire, and the carcass cord will be stressed. Exceed the design allowable stress and tire pressure. The heat production increases, the carcass temperature increases, and the carrying capacity decreases. Practice has proved that when the weight of the forklift exceeds 20%, the forklift mileage is reduced by 35%, when the load exceeds 50%, it is reduced by 59%, and when the load is doubled, it is reduced by more than 80%.
4. Road traffic conditions also have a great impact on the service life of tires. It affects the development of friction between the tires of the enterprise's forklift trucks and the ground and the dynamic load on the tires.
5. High temperature will reduce the breaking strength, elongation and hardness of the rubber, reduce the bonding strength of the rubber and the cord, and accelerate the aging of the rubber. The aging of the sidewall leads to cracking of the sidewall and serious deformation of the sidewall, causing the tire cord to separate from the rubber.
6. When tires are corroded by Chinese grease, acid-base substances and high temperature for a long time, the physical and chemical properties of tires will develop and change, and the load-bearing management capacity can be greatly improved and reduced, and the tires are also very easy to burst during use. In addition, tires that have been corroded by oil may peel off the air-sealing layer, increase the rubber concrete to fall off in a small area, and the carcass cord and rubber can be separated. Because the patch cannot be compatible with oily rubber, we lose the possibility of repairing ourselves even if the damage to the Chinese tires causes small wounds.