The carcass of the press-fit solid tire is solid and does not require cords as a skeleton, so it can avoid the waste of tire repair costs and tire blowouts. Press-fit solid tires are now widely used in industrial vehicles such as counterbalanced forklifts, hoists, tractors, flatbed trucks and fixed platform trucks. In order for everyone to have a better understanding of press-fit solid tires, today we will introduce to you the design requirements that press-fit solid tires need to meet:
1. The specifications, dimensions, speed and compliance of press-fit solid tires shall meet the relevant regulations of GB/T 16622;
2. The physical properties of the tire should meet the relevant requirements;
3. After the durability test is carried out according to the specified test method, there should be no separation or bulging phenomenon;
4. The appearance quality of the tire should meet the HG/T 2177 standard;
5. Press-fit solid tires need to meet tensile strength ≥20Mpa; tensile elongation at break ≥350% (tread rubber); hardness 75±5 Shore A; abrasion (Acron) ≤0.30 5; load-bearing ≥6000 Pounds (load wheel) ≥4000 pounds (guide wheel); metal and rubber adhesion strength ≥10K/M and other requirements.
The above are the design requirements for press-fit solid tires. The press-fit solid tires produced by our company are specially designed for industrial vehicles, with low center of gravity, low energy consumption, economical and practical, and new and old customers are welcome to come and order from the factory.