The application of solid tires in low-speed, high-efficiency vehicles has completely replaced pneumatic tires. The products of solid tire manufacturers can be divided into the following five categories according to their purpose:
1. Non-marking protective tire: tire scratches are not easy to leave in the application, to ensure that the road is clean and tidy, suitable for manufacturing industries that require high cleanliness;
2. Anti-static tires: it is not easy to generate sparks due to static electricity, and is generally used in the manufacturing industry of dangerous goods such as chemicals;
3. Additional tires: also known as fast-loading solid tires, most of which are used in European cars;
4. Standardized solid tires: can be applied to most cars;
5. Wear-resistant solid tire: It is common on the ground that is polluted by chemical substances such as oil stains.