What should be paid attention to when disassembling solid tires?
1. Turn off the engine first and leave the forklift in an idling state.
2. Then use a jack to slightly jack up the forklift so that the tires are still in contact with the ground.
3. Then fix the bolt of the inflation tube, remove the clamp, and then loosen the hub nut.
4. Then unscrew the wheel nut and remove the tire.
5. When installing the hub nut, the tightening torque must be able to reach the standard value.
During the installation process, it is important to check the fit between the tire and the rim. It is important to ensure that the rims used for the same type of tires are not the same width. And when inspecting the rims, we should pay attention to check whether there are defects between the rims and whether there are no burrs.
Secondly, when installing the tire, spray the tire hub and the outer surface of the rim and apply lubricant to reduce the friction with the rim, so that the tire is successfully installed in place. In addition, you must also be careful not to use common industrial greases such as grease. Lubricant, once used, will dissolve rubber and damage tires.
Finally, when the tires are placed on the rims, they should be flat, not skewed, otherwise the installation of the company may fall into financial difficulties. Another thing is that we must install the rims in place, and the teacher must tighten the bolts, otherwise The slippery ring or the separation of the tire rim cause some hazards.