A solid tire is a type of tire corresponding to a pneumatic tire (hollow tire). The carcass is solid. No cords are used as the skeleton, no need to inflate, so no inner tube or inner liner is needed. The earliest tires were solid tires. Solid tires are currently only used for high-load vehicles or machinery running at low speeds, as well as for fixed-position machinery.
classificationSolid tires are generally divided into two types: bonded type and non-bonded type. The former refers to tires with rubber directly vulcanized on the rim, and the latter refers to tires that are fixed on the rim after vulcanization. According to the shape, there are two types of cylindrical solid tires and inclined bottom solid tires; according to the purpose, they are divided into antistatic, conductive, oil-resistant, high-load solid tires, and environmentally friendly non-marking solid tires. Load capacity: extremely strong bearing capacity, suitable for harsh environments, high safety, and high flexibility. Mainly used in DUMP TRUCK v Main specifications: 825-20, 900-20, 1000-20, 1100-20 For terminal trailers: v Low rolling resistance, low heat generation, ultra-high load-bearing capacity, mainly used on low flatbed trucks in the terminal v Main specifications: 22x8x16, 22x9x16, 22x14x15, 22x16x16 boarding bridge use: all-weather use, suitable for various weather conditions, flexible, long service life.
useA special type of tire, mainly suitable for special vehicles such as anti-riot vehicles, cash transport vehicles, anti-terrorism vehicles, engineering vehicles, forestry machinery, etc. Solid tires are generally used under high loads. The rubber compound is required to have sufficient pressure resistance and wear resistance, high enough tensile stress, high hardness, low permanent deformation and good wear resistance. Solid tires are industrial tires that are suitable for running vehicles under harsh conditions of low speed and high load. Its safety, durability and economy are significantly better than pneumatic tires. It is widely used in various industrial vehicles, military vehicles, and construction machinery. , Port and airport towed vehicles and other fields.
The main production material is made of a special rubber material, all of which are solid except for the few hollows in the middle to maintain the center of gravity. The tires made in this way can be anti-nails, bullets, mines, and molotov cocktails... They are very popular among police officers. However, solid tires are very bulky, and the maneuverability is not very good after being installed on the car, so it needs to be further improved by professionals.
Features: Solid tires have high elasticity, strong heat dissipation, good abrasion resistance, better stability, larger (smooth) surface contact area, and strong grip. Functions and features: solid tires have long service life, low deformation rate, less impact on forklifts, reduced forklift maintenance costs, and increased driver comfort.
一、Excellent safe use performance is conducive to improving work efficiencyBecause the solid tire carcass is made of all rubber, the puncture resistance of the tire is guaranteed to the greatest extent, and the hidden danger of tire puncture during the load-bearing operation of industrial vehicles and in the harsh working environment is fundamentally eliminated. The load of solid tires is small, and the running stability is good. Because of its puncture resistance and tear resistance, it does not need to be inflated. It avoids the heavy labor of frequent tire replacement and can improve the utilization rate and work efficiency of the vehicle. It can run at low speed and efficiently. In vehicles, solid tires can completely replace pneumatic tires.
二、Reasonable structural design to ensure that the tire has better performanceThe solid tire adopts an advanced three-stage structure design, and the three rubber materials respectively ensure the overall performance of the tire. High-rigidity, high-strength base rubber and steel ring support not only ensure the stiffness of the tire, but also ensure the tightness of the tire and the rim, and fundamentally eliminate the slip ring problem of solid tires; the high-elastic intermediate rubber effectively It absorbs the vibration generated when the vehicle is running, and has a comfortable driving performance, while avoiding damage to the vehicle; the thickened tread rubber layer ensures the tire's resistance to tearing and abrasion, and improves the service life of the solid tire; In addition, the reasonable inner drum and CLICK structure design of the LINDE forklift tires ensures that the tires are installed and closely matched with the rim. The widened tire section improves the running stability of the vehicle.
三、Advanced technology and formula design The production of solid tires maximizes the performance of the tires in the design of rubber formulations. In particular, the base rubber is all imported high-rigidity, low-heat-generating rubber materials, and the heat generation and temperature rise of the tires during operation are minimized, and at the same time It also improves the heat resistance of the tire, thereby solving the serious problems of solid tires such as swelling, slipping, and bursting caused by temperature rise; the advanced formula design reduces the rolling resistance of the tire. Tested by the National Construction Machinery Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, our company’s solid tires have a rolling resistance coefficient equivalent to that of pneumatic tires. This solves the problem of increased fuel consumption caused by changing to solid tires. In addition, our company’s high-performance non-marking solid tires The tire, because of its light-colored (color) formula design, has no marks on the brakes, and is environmentally clean. It is especially suitable for food, electronics, medicine and other industries that require strict environmental and sanitary conditions. This scientific and technological achievement has passed the national science and technology department Identification.
四、Advantages in solving tire slip ring, falling blocks, cracks, etc.:
1. The use of imported viscose as the tire base rubber improves the heat generation performance of the tire and greatly reduces the heat generation of the tire. The solid tire and the rim are press-fitted together through an interference fit, and the carcass heats up excessively to cause expansion. It will cause the tire to slip. The viscose has the advantages of good rigidity, high hardness, good stiffness, small deformation, small expansion coefficient, low heat generation, etc., so it fundamentally eliminates the slip ring phenomenon caused by the expansion of the inner hub caused by the heat generation of the tire.
2. Tire blocks and cracks are caused by many factors. In addition to external factors such as hard injuries during use, internal factors are mainly caused by rubber aging, and mainly heat aging and light aging. The use of viscose reduces the heat generation of the tire, thereby eliminating the cracks and lumps caused by the damage to the rubber due to thermal aging.
五、The effect of structural changes on tire performance
After the cross-section of the CLICK (easy to install) tire is widened, the stability of the vehicle in operation is enhanced. Solid tires can be divided into non-marking environmental protection type, conductive type, additional type, standard type, oil-resistant type and high-load type according to their use.
1. Non-marking environmentally friendly tires: the general color is light, such as white, gray, green, yellow, etc. It is almost close to the ground color of a special industry, no or less tire marks are left during use, and the ground is kept tidy. It is used in industries that require a high degree of cleanliness, such as medicine, electronics, food, and automobiles.
2. Conductive tires: static electricity can be discharged during use, and no sparks will be generated due to static electricity to avoid fire. Generally used in inflammable and explosive dangerous goods industries such as gunpowder, oil, chemical industry, conductive tires are only black.
3. Another type of tire: mostly used in European cars, such as Linde, Jungheinrich, STILL, OM, etc., also known as fast-mounted solid tires.
4. Standard solid tires: can be used on most models.
5. Oil-resistant solid tires: refer to solid tires that are used on roads that are polluted by oil and other substances.